SAMMS offers comprehensive clinical components which allow a complete electronic medical record.
- A complete intake assessment can be customized to not only capture demographic and clinical information but also any billing requirements from your funders.
- Treatment plan creation and revisioning may be automatically scheduled for review on set dates. Supervisors can approve and lock reviews; custom discharge plans can be created and diagnosis information entered.
- A custom form area allows clinics to create electronic versions of all paper forms and enter them into the SAMMS electronic record. Forms are created by an ad-hoc form designer and can be up and running in as little as a few minutes.
- Users can create custom reports on their own and save them for future use.
- Automatic scheduling of clinical functions including: randomly scheduled toxicology screening based on clinic and program based variables; TB test and physicals based on clinic settings and scheduled again at a pre-specified interval after completion.
- Automated toxicology requisition transmissions and result importing from major labs.
- Medical history and outside medication tracking can be fully recorded.
- Electronic signatures for patients, counselors, supervisors, and physicians.
- Services performed relating to a client and corresponding progress notes can be recorded in the electronic record. Services can be linked to state and third party billing codes and reports or electronic transmissions can be produced and sent directly to your funders.
SAMMS is not directly accredited, however clinics running SAMMS are able to achieve full accreditation from both TJC (formerly JCAHO) and CARF by combining SAMMS with a solid foundation of policies and procedures.
Contact SAMMS today to arrange a demo and to discuss how SAMMS can be customized to meet your organizations needs.